Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you are 18 years of age or older and understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Floreat World of Travel, its employees, its member agents and employees of its member agents. References to “you” means a user of this website.
These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with our consultants (in-store, over the phone or by email) as well as online bookings you make on our website.
PASSPORTS / VISAS
• It is your responsibility to check Visa/Passport requirements and to obtain any that are required for your travel.
• We may be able to assist with general enquiries but your responsibility to check.
• We may be able to assist with obtaining your Visa, fees would apply for this service, but final responsibility rests with you.
• You will not generally be permitted to board plane/vessel unless six months validity of passport.
• Travel on foreign passport may require re-entry visa on return to Australia.
• Passenger’s responsibility to inform us if passport / visa difficulty.
• You acknowledge we recommend obtaining Travel Insurance.
• Travel Insurance is issued by our office. This is an added expense, but always worth the peace of mind if confronted with an emergency. There are a number of Comprehensive Insurance Policies, which cover you for Medical Costs, Cancellation Fees, Loss of Baggage/Travel Documents and Personal Liability.
• We can only provide you with general advice, this means that we cannot advice you on whether a certain product is suitable for you personally. You will need to consider your own personal need and financial situation when making a decision on the suitability of the insurance products.
GENERAL / SPECIFIC TRAVEL ADVICE
• The Depart of Foreign Affairs and Trade advise all traveller to keep abreast if developments in the region by referring to the Departments website. It is your responsibility to check Smart Traveller for information and advice.
• It is recommended that you register with DFAT for emergencies.
• It is your responsibility to check vaccinations requirements. Some countries may deny entry if the correct vaccinations are not obtained with proof.
• It is your responsibility to consult medical specialists in relation to your travel.
• General advice Smartraveller.
PRICES / CANCELLATION FEES
• Generally price is only guaranteed once paid for in full. This does not apply to some cruise lines who reserve the right to increase cost at any time regardless of payment status.
• Quoted prices subject to change.
• Even if paid in full, price may change by reason of matters outside our control.
• Cancelled bookings may incur cancellation fees that may be up to one hundred percent of the cost of the booking.
• Some tickets may be non-refundable or transferrable.
• Supplier fees may apply where a booking is changed. If we incur a fee for booking you change or cancel, you are responsible.
• Any refund for cancelled booking will not be paid until supplier provides any refund
• Required to pay deposit when booking – we will advise of amount of deposit.
• Some airfares or services must be paid in full at time of booking.
• All deposit non-refundable.
• Final payment no later than six (6) weeks prior to departure or booking may be cancelled and deposit lost.
• Credit card surcharges apply for all payments by Credit Card. Fees vary depending on Credit Card Type, it is your responsibility to advice the correct Credit Card type to ensure that the correct fees are charged. Floreat World of Travel accepts no responsibility for the incorrect fee being charged if the correct Card type has not been advised. Credit Card fees are not refundable. A surcharge may apply for delay for cheque clearance.
• Cancellation fees for domestic / international travel.
• Local taxes.
• Changes to reservations, may not be possible or may incur fees.
• Excess baggage is your responsibility.
• Your responsibility to check accurate names corresponding with passport or identification for domestic travel.
• Not be permitted to travel if identification / passport not match ticket.
• It is your responsibility to review all travel documents and immediately advise of errors in names, dates or timings and be responsible for any fees applied to correct errors
AIRLINES / CRUISE LINES
• Airlines/cruise lines are third party providers and impose different terms and conditions to the ones imposed by us. Client should read their T & C’s before finalising travel bookings.
• There are numerous rules and regulations in relation to advance purchase and other discounted airfares which involve substantial cancellation or amendment fees and may be no refund on cancellations or amendments.
• Client’s responsibility to re-confirm outbound and inbound flights and times.
• Floreat World of Travel are not responsible for amended flight timings or other charges.
• Your responsibility to let us know.
• Floreat World of Travel acts as an agent and sell products on behalf of accommodation, transport and other providers such as airlines, rail, coach and cruise line operators.
• Floreat World of Travel are not a travel provider and, whilst we exercise care, we have no control over or liability for the services provided by the third parties.
• All bookings are subject to the provider’s T & C’s including conditions of carriage and limits on liability. You should read them before finalizing transaction.
• Floreat World of Travel may be able to provide their T & C’s if you ask, however it is your responsibility to look up and read any relevant T & C’s.
• Our service is to arrange and co-ordinate the service offered by third party services providers. We arrange a contractual relationship between you and the provider.
• Floreat World of Travel cannot guarantee the performance of the service providers.
• Any brochures are not ours but are supplied by the service providers and we accept no liability for errors in that material.
LIMITS AND LIABILITY
• Subject to Australian Consumer Law we are not liable.
• Travel insurance is highly recommended.
• Laws of Australia apply.
• Laws of Western Australia apply.
• You warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and have sufficient funds to pay for the travel services.
• You have read our T & C’s and if booking for third parties have conveyed these T & C’s to them.
• You have read the T & C’s of any third party service providers and agree to be bound by those.
• You are responsible for checking the accuracy of all documents provided to you.
• You are responsible for contacting the airline at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to travel.
• You warrant and acknowledge that you have accessed the Smartraveller website for any specific enquiries in relation to your intended destination.
• Passport / visa and other required identification documents are your responsibility.
• You acknowledge that by paying a deposit or any funds to Floreat World of travel that you have read, understood and accept all Terms and Conditions.
• Floreat World of Travel accepts no responsibility where severe weather or other disasters prevent scheduled arrangements occurring or flights departing.
• Travel Insurance is highly recommended.